Rebates and Incentives
It has never been easier to switch to natural gas.
Whether you have a boiler or a hot air furnace, there are rebates and incentives - and even financing options - that can help you make the switch.
Act now while these limited time offers:
$1,500 Promotional Rebate: When your home is located on an existing natural gas main and you sign a new Natural Gas Installation Agreement. You must have an active natural gas meter in place within 90 days of installation.
More Savings Opportunities:
- Hot Water Heater Instant Discounts: When installing a qualifying ENERGY STAR certified unit, you may be eligible to receive an instant discount ranging up to $300 from the Efficiency Maine Trust.
- Manufacturer Rebates: Manufacturers may offer special rebates on select equipment models during different times of the year. Ask a natural gas sales representative if there are any available manufacturer rebates or promotions.
- Financing: Current financing options as low as 4.99%.
Contact Us: Arrange a free consultation with one of our residential sales representatives. Contact us now.
: In most cases it makes sense to choose the same type of boiler or furnace system you currently use to heat your home. That way you will only need to switch the heating unit, and NOT the existing baseboard or ductwork.
Not sure which heating equipment you have?
Hot water or steam generated from a boiler is circulated throughout the house through pipes to radiators, baseboard radiators, or radiant floor systems.
Furnace - Heats air and uses a blower motor to distribute the heated air throughout the house through ducts, to vents or registers in the walls, floors or ceilings of each room. Furnaces are also called forced hot air systems.
If you have questions about these rebates please call MNG at 877.867.1642.
- What if my home is not near a natural gas main?
- Who should convert my systems to natural gas?
- I already have natural gas service installed in my home or business. How can I convert other systems to run on natural gas?
- I currently heat with oil. What are the benefits of changing to natural gas?
- I currently use propane. What are the advantages of changing to natural gas?