Converting to natural gas is made easy on your wallet with an array of financing options.
Economic Development and Financing - Maine -
Consider a Home Equity Loan or Home Equity Line of Credit
If you have equity in your home; consider a home equity loan or line of credit. These may be affordable, low-interest financing options. Check with your mortgage lender or bank for details about their programs and requirements.
Efficiency Maine Financing
Efficiency Maine offers financing options to Maine Natural Gas customers as low as 4.99% interest for their home energy improvements. See Efficiency Maine for more information or call their office at 866.376.2463.
Local banks or credit unions may have their own unique programs. Inquire with your bank about financing offers for heating system or energy-efficiency upgrades.
Rebates are also available for many equipment options.
- Who should convert my systems to natural gas?
- I currently heat with oil. What are the benefits of changing to natural gas?
- What if my home is not near a natural gas main?
- I already have natural gas service installed in my home or business. How can I convert other systems to run on natural gas?
- I currently use propane. What are the advantages of changing to natural gas?