COVID-19 and Our Response
We are prepared and will continue to provide safe and reliable service
Your safety and the safety of our communities is our priority. As the situation surrounding the coronavirus continues to evolve, we are taking extra measures to ensure the ongoing safety of our customers and employees. And, we are implementing our plans to provide safe, reliable service to you.
AVANGRID announced it is donating a total of 31,000 protective masks to hospitals and other institutions facing critical shortages of protective gear during the coronavirus pandemic.
If you are experiencing a natural gas emergency, or if you smell a natural gas odor, get up, get out and get away! Then immediately call us at 877.532.5636 or 1.877.LEAK.ODOR from a safe location.
Maintaining Safe and Reliable Service for You
- Our Comprehensive Emergency Response Plan has been activated - We are committed to maintaining your service.
- Service connections - We have implemented additional safety practices for our crews and will continue to turn on or off your service if you need to move.
Online Account Management Tools
We strongly encourage you to use our digital tools:
- Use our website to pay your bill, report a gas emergency, find out if gas is available and more.
- Call our customer service number at 877.867.1642.
- Make a one-time payment online at your convenience. You may also enroll in eBill to continue receiving and paying your bill online.
Help With Bills
- We have suspended late payment charges.
- We have suspended all disconnections for non-payment.
- Please call us if you would like to discuss your account and manage your payments.
- You may qualify for assistance. Please visit our Help With Bill page or call to learn more.
- Service Visits: We have suspended all non-essential work that would require entry into customer homes.
- Pay in Person: In response to COVID-19, we are temporarily closing our walk-in office until further notice. You safety and the safety of our communities is our priority. Please use our online tools to make a payment or mail a payment.
- Scam Alert: We have recently received reports of scammers attempting to take advantage of the current public health crisis. We urge customers to be on the alert.
Report coronavirus fraud and get more info at www.justice.gov/coronavirus.