Don’t miss out on these offers and programs.
Converting to natural gas is even more affordable for your business with incentives and even energy evaluations and financing programs that can help defray the cost of new equipment. Ask a natural gas sales representative if there are any available manufacturer rebates or promotions.
Equipment Manufacturer Rebates
Manufacturers of select energy-efficient natural gas heating equipment may offer limited time rebates.
Maine Natural Gas Rebates
Maine Natural Gas has elevated its rebates from previous years offering up to a $1,500 promotional rebate towards the actual cost of conversion. Talk to your sales representative to find out more.
Efficiency Maine Rebates
Efficiency Maine Rebates varry based upon your equipment. Please consult the following two documents or talk to your sales representative to find out more. <500MBTU OR >500MBTU
Energy Evaluations & Financing Opportunities
For more information about energy evaluations or financing options check out Efficiency Maine
Visit Maine Energy Grants to find out about qualifying energy upgrades and grants.
Your Commercial Account Manager can help recommend programs that may be right for your business. Call 207.729.0420 today.
- I currently use propane. What are the advantages of changing to natural gas?
- I already have natural gas service installed in my home or business. How can I convert other systems to run on natural gas?
- Who should convert my systems to natural gas?
- What if my home is not near a natural gas main?
- I currently heat with oil. What are the benefits of changing to natural gas?